The sessions should be considered as a continuum rather than separate events.
Invited keynote speakers will give 30-minute presentations, while accepted oral presentations will be allotted 15 minutes. Posters will be displayed during the whole meeting, but a late-afternoon poster session will also be arranged. The official language will be English.
- The dimensions for posters should be a maximum of 130 cm high x 90 cm wide.
- We will provide poster boards and appropriate means of attachment, so presenters only need to bring their posters with them.
- Posters can be displayed beginning Tuesday morning and will remain on display throughout the conference.
- The poster easels will be labelled with poster no. and arranged by session. Members of the Local Organizing Committee as well as volunteers will be there to provide any needed assistance.
- We also have a dedicated poster session on Tuesday afternoon. Presenters should plan to stand next to their poster during this session to enable interactions with conference attendees and student poster judges.
- Presenters should plan to remove their posters by 1800h on Thursday.
The outline for the abstracts should follow the guidelines of the Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, the maximum handinns is limited to 175 words.