- We welcome applications by Early Career Scientists (under 35 years of age or less than 5 years post PhD) and researchers from developing countries to attend the symposium.
- The applicant must submit at least one abstract to the session/workshop of his/her choice.
- As funds are limited, priority will be given to eligible applicants requiring only partial support (e.g. registration, airfare or hotel/allowance).
- Applications for financial support must be in by 30 January 2017.
- Short (max. 2 page) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Completed Financial Support Application
* Financial support applications will not be considered without an abstract Submission.
Steps to Apply for Financial Support or Update Financial Support Application:
- Pre-register for the symposium;
- Submit an abstract;
- Submit CV and Financial Support Application Form.
Financial Support Grant Notification will be given no later than 1 March.